Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flannel Do's and Dont's


 <---Please Dont
             Do--->








Miriam called me out on Epic Flannel Faux Pas of 2010. I attended a party wearing a very butch flannel shirt thinking it was cool since flannel was "so in right now!".  There are ways to to wear flannel and ways not to wear flannel.  My way circa January 2010 is a serious don't.  If you're going to attempt to pull off the flannel look, you have to realize that it is already a very masculine piece of clothing. To keep your delightful girlishness, you have to pair flannel with some clutch pieces.  If I was going to wear flannel now, I would do a large plaid print with a plain black tank underneath, my black pixie pants or very dark jeans, simple flats or heals and a fancy purse.  Also, makeup/good hair is a must.  You already have a lesbian shirt, the rest of you has to be feminine... Lesbians please don't be offended. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment