Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My pride and joy


I will start this off with my absolute favorite new purchase.  They def cost me a pretty penny but their beauty makes it absolutely worth it.  These are the Sam Edelman Roza Pump in crushed black velvet and gold spikes.  Since spikes were HUGE this winter, I thought long and hard about whether these shoes were worth it and finally decided to indulge myself.  After searching long and hard for any pair below their retail cost ($225) I found a pair on Ebay (unworn!) for $180.  Worth it! First thing I noticed when they showed up was their weight.  Holy cow I could use these shoes as weights.  After getting past that initial shock, I took them out and did a test lap around my office. Side note: I have never been a good wearer of heals.  I fell twice but started to get the hang of them after a while.  I got compliments from co-workers and I was feeling good.  My first night out in them didn't last very long.  My feet were killing after about an hour of walking around the bar with my friends.  So if you are going to get these shoes, pain is definitely something to consider.  The next time I wear these, I will be standing/sitting pretty still for most of the night.  On the upside, every time I wear them I feel a little like that one hot chick in every movie who makes everyone stare when she walks into the bar. Girls = Jealous and Guys = wondering what they look like with nothing else on/hoping I don't kick them in the nuts. 
Happy shoe shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment