Monday, February 27, 2012

My Oscar's Best Dressed

I have not posted in quite sometime due to a death in the family and then a college reunion but now I am back on my game. After watching the Oscars last night, I have all kinds of inspiration for new posts and hopefully they will not be too boring. Instead of giving you all a list of men and women I thought were dressed well on the red carpet, I have decided to only give first place. This woman was a vision of beauty last night and it seems that no matter what event she attends, she always comes out on top as the picture of elegance. Penelope Cruz wore a pastel purple/grey Armani Privé gown that was to die for. I have never seen a color so beautiful on a person so beautiful. Like many, I think Penelope Cruz is one of the most attractive celebrities of our time. Others like her tend to look for the most shocking or controversial dresses that will get everybody talking for weeks after. Penelope is a class act because she knows that her own beauty is enough to wear in front of the cameras. Instead of going over the top with her fashion, she selects pieces that draw attention to her own natural beauty. This gown was so simple and elegant that we do not lose sight of the woman in the dress for one second. That color was also a perfect choice. Many times we Latin celebrities wearing bright colors that remind us of where they come from. It was refreshing to see Penelope in a pastel instead... Pastels are the new black.

No comments:

Post a Comment