Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My staple

Jcrew pixie pants.  If you do not know what these are, I am here to educate you. If you do know what these are, you are fantastic. I worked at Jcrew briefly after I graduated college before I got a real person job. Not only do I love everything in that store, but the discount was 50% (sometimes 60% and sometimes 75%)... I know, awesome right? One of my first days on the job, i noticed cute little black stretchy pants that looked like they would NEVER be flattering on me but after work I tried them on anyway. They are a take on riding pants. They have a seam up the back of the legs and a zipper in the back as opposed to the unflattering button in the front. The top is elastic too for those extra fat days. I swear these pants are the perfect clothing item. You can wear them with any shoes and for any occasion. I have worn these pants on interviews, to bars and clubs, to nice dinners with a flowy blouse and just hanging around my apartment. They come in black, charcoal grey and army green. Glorified legging? I THINK NOT! The best thing about them is their material. They suck all your extra blubber in and make your legs look super hot. At $88 they are a bit pricey, but if you happen to know someone who works at either Jcrew or Madewell, they can get them for you for $44. I have 3 pairs myself.. that's how obsessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment