Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Importance of Being Zara

It was until just recently I had always passed over Zara as a store to buy serious wardrobe staples at.  When it came to the mall near my house I went in a few times but after realizing some of the items were a bit over my price limit, I decided I had better use my time on more versatile stores.  

Since moving to New York I discovered it was very hard for me to put casual outfits together that showed my age and professional status properly but on a recent trip to Florida that all changed.  I was browsing the mall in Palm Beach Gardens and decided to kill time and head into Zara.  I was unexpectedly surprised and excited to see huge "Sale" signs all over the store.  Apparently Florida doesn't need a lot of its fall/winter clothes for long due to its amazing climate about 11 months per year.  I quickly got into bargain mode and started sorting thru the racks looking for clothes I could wear to work and out in New York.  Before long I had about 10 blouses, 4 purses, and 2 pairs of shoes in my hands and I headed toward the dressing room.  EVERYTHING I tried on looked amazing so I finished up, went to the register to pay and to my surprise, each shirt was $14 (FOR SILK!).  I walked out of there feeling awesome and now whenever I wear a Zara shirt I feel super cool.  My blue shirt has be come my "lucky shirt" (see above[Krysti's bf really likes my shirt too lol]).  So don't skip over Zara, its definitely worth a shot and my new fave store.

No comments:

Post a Comment